Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!
2 weeks ago
At bluestar, we like to say thank you to our loyal customers and we would normally be out and about giving out goodies to show how much we appreciate you. However, as things are looking a bit different this year, we thought we would put together a list of some ideas for you to enjoy Valentine's at home instead. After all, we think everyone is in need of a bit of love at the moment.
- Facetime or set up a zoom call with your family and friends
- Go for a walk with members of your household - appreciate the beauty of nature around you and get some well needed fresh air
- Do some baking - banana bread may be the 2020 lockdown trend but there are so many other things you can do to get creative with your cooking
- Dress up and cook a special meal
- If you don't fancy cooking, or dressing up, order your favourite takeaway to enjoy
- Have a spa evening - movies, bubble bath and candles? Sounds delightful!
- Got the kids with you? Not a problem! Why not have a fun games day/night as a family or get crafty with some arts and crafts
Whatever you end up doing, we wish you a Happy Valentine's Day from all at bluestar!