Bluestar Timetable Changes
6 months ago
We are thrilled to finally reveal that from Sunday 7th April, we'll be implementing changes to some of our routes and timetables - including a new link between Boorley Green and Eastleigh via Horton Heath and Fair Oak!
There will also be a revised timetable to improve reliability on all days for Bluestar 17, plus timetable changes to our Hythe and Totton circulars and 35/36 in Romsey.
Starting Sunday 7th April, our Bluestar 3 will be extended beyond the current terminus at Boorley Green to give a direct link to Eastleigh via Horton Heath and Fair Oak.
The route will serve the new housing estate roads currently being built at Boorley Park once they open later this year.
This change represents a major investment in public transport in the area, as new homeowners will have access to a regular bus service to Botley, Hedge End, Bitterne and Southampton in one direction, and Horton Heath, Fair Oak and Eastleigh in the other.
We are also increasing the amount of journeys on Sundays.
See below for a full summary of changes:
- The current 07:22 bus from Fair Oak to Southampton will now start from Boorley Green additionally serving Horton Heath.
- Extended beyond Boorley Green to Eastleigh via Horton Heath and Fair Oak.
- Timetable adjustments to accompany route extension.
- Extra buses on sundays.
- Until the new estate roads in Boorley Park are completed, buses will continue to run direct along Winchester Road.
- Times on most journeys have been slightly amended to improve reliability, plus extra buses on Sunday mornings.
H1/H2 & T3/T4:
- Following a reduction of funding from Hampshire County Council, these services will no longer run after 1430 on weekdays, and Saturday buses on the T3/T4 are withdrawn completely.
- Following a reduction of funding from Hampshire County Council, Saturday buses on these 2 routes will no longer run. Monday to Friday buses on 35 have minor changes to times.
New Bluestar 3 and 17 timetable booklets are available from our Travel Shop in Southampton.