We’re looking for an organised and professional person for this vital role.
You will provide administrative assistance to the Assistant Operations Manager of our Totton depot as well as the Operations Manager for Bluestar. This position will also be an important link between our colleagues and managers.
The person we’re looking for will take ownership of all admin tasks of a busy bus depot including:
- Processing incident forms
- Maintaining ticket machine fault log
- Issuing of uniform & PPE
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Processing customer feedback
- Excellent written skills
- First class organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational techniques
- Ability to problem solve
This is a part time role, 25-30 hours per week.
Applications, including a CV, should be made in writing to Chrysie Papanicolaou, Assistant Operations Manager.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 6th December 2019
Previous applicants need not apply.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity within our workforce.