No Trains? Plan Your Journey By Bus!
1 week ago
With the upcoming train strikes disrupting lots of journeys, why don't you travel by bus?
- Go to the Journey Planner
- In the first search box, put the location you are travelling from.
- In the second box, put the location you are travelling to.
- Make sure to change the time you are travelling, if you are not travelling at that moment. You can either set your planner to leave now, leave at a certain time, or arrive by a certain time.
- Press "Get Directions" or "Search", and you will see a list of suitable journeys - click on the one which is best for you.
- You can then see what bus to catch, as well as interesting details including step count and CO2 savings.
- You can also click on "View Departures" to see live times and find out when your bus is due.
Take a look at our video below for a visual guide to using the Journey Planner on our app.