Following feedback and consultation, we have made improvements to our Bluestar 1 and 2 services which come into effect on Sunday 15th April.
Thanks to customer feedback, we are soon to introduce improvements to two of our flagship routes in and out of Southampton.
Our Bluestar 1 users already benefit from luxury individual seating, USB chargers and free WIFI, but will soon also have more journeys to choose from as we introduce more weekday morning journeys to and from Southampton and Winchester. We've also made minor adjustments to the peak running times to increase reliability.
Bluestar 1 runs up to every 15 minutes Monday-Saturday daytime, up to every 30 minutes on Sundays and hourly in the evenings.
Our Bluestar 2 is also getting a boost. From the week commencing 15th April, Bluestar 2 will run up to every 15 minutes Monday to Saturdays, in addition to the existing 30 minute service Sunday daytime and hourly during the evening. Plus we've added more morning and evening journey's, as well as adjusting running times to improve reliability and punctuality.
New printed timetables will be available from our Bargate Street Travel Shop and from drivers next week, but for now a summary of the changes and links to the new timetables can be found below:
- New additional weekday journey at 05:35 from Chandlers Ford to Winchester - offering connection to earlier London train arriving Waterloo 07:15.
- The 06:13, 07:20 & 07:37 weekday journeys from Chandlers Ford to Winchester will all now start from Southampton to cater for increased customer use.
- New additional weekday journey at 05:20 from Chandlers Ford to Southampton.
- New additional Sunday journey at 07:25 from Southampton to Winchester (plus a re-timed 08:15 Winchester to Southampton journey).
- General journey retiming for reliability on all days.
Click here for the new Bluestar 1 timetable.
- General frequency increased from up to every 20 to up to every 15 mins.
- Full reliability review.
- Weekday 06:35 Robin Square to Fair Oak will now start at Southampton to give an earlier northbound journey.
- New additional Mon-Sat journeys at 19:50 & 20:50 from Southampton to Eastleigh.
- New additional weekday journey at 05:34 from Eastleigh to Southampton.
- Mon-Sat journey at 18:40 from Fair Oak to Eastleigh extended to Southampton.
- Mon-Sat journey at 00:30 from Southampton to Eastleigh extended to Fair Oak.
Click here for the new Bluestar 2 timetable.