From Sunday 4 June, we’ll be improving some Bluestar services with timetable and route changes. The good news is that there will be extra Sunday services on Bluestar 2, as well as extra late night journeys on Bluestar 1, and earlier buses on Bluestar 18.
A summary of the changes and new timetables for each service can be found below:
- Earlier journeys Saturday & Sunday mornings
- The 1920 journey from Winchester will be extended beyond Chandlers Ford to Southampton
- The 0035 Friday and Saturday nights only journey from Winchester to run every day (Monday to Saturday)
- New improved Sunday frequency with buses running up to every 30 minutes throughout the day.
- Revised timetable for reliability every day, in particular Monday to Friday morning and afternoon journeys. Some journeys will have School/Non School day variations to account for increased traffic during school days.
- The 0025 Friday and Saturday night only journeys between Southampton to Eastleigh will now run at 0030 and will run every day (Monday to Saturdays), giving you a later service throughout the week.
- An extra morning journey at 0855 will be in place from Fair Oak to Southampton
- The 1345 from Eastleigh on College Days will no longer operate beyond Romsey to Wellow
- An extra journey will be added at 1709 Monday to Friday from Templars Way to Eastleigh
- Morning journeys towards Southampton between 0710 & 0845 will be diverted away from Portsmouth Road via Obelisk Road to avoid traffic queue. Customers will need to use alternative stops on Oblisk Road during the above times, these are St Anne’s Road, Fort Road, or Woolston Library stop.
- The timetable for Sunday services has been revised.
- Timetable changes for improved reliability of these services Monday - Sunday
- Earlier journeys everyday from both Millbrook and Thornhill areas.
View timetable here +